Terms and Conditions
Returns, Exchanges and Credits
Can I request a merchandise refund?
No. We carry out a thorough quality control before shipping, and if the products arrive correctly, it is not possible to request a refund. Please check the products in your cart carefully before ordering.
Can I exchange merchandise?
What should I do if I receive a faulty or wrong product?
If you receive a faulty or wrong product, you have to report it to our Customer Service within 48 hours from the receipt of the order. Reporting after 48 hours will not be considered. To make a report you have to send the same day photos and details by email or by Whatsapp and wait reply from our Customer Service.
What should I do if my shipping needs to pass custom clearance?
Customs clearance is a necessary procedure before goods can be imported to Extra EU countries. The forwarder will contact you at the same email you provided for the invoice in order to pay taxes and duties, or to take any other action necessary to complete the delivery. Only after the completion of any required payment or action, the goods will be sent to the client's final destination. Custom clearance costs are fully on the recipient. These costs may vary depending on the destination country. You must get information about this process and its costs according to the regulations of the destination country.
IMPORTANT: If you fail to respond to customs inquiries to complete the customs payment or to take any other action necessary to complete the delivery, and the package will be shipped back to us, we will not guarantee any refund of your order. We will also promptly contact you to handle any required action, so you will be fully responsible for the consequences of non-delivery in case the mandatory customs clearance procedures are not met.
When your order arrives, it’s a very delicate moment. If you take the proper precautions, you’ll help us resolve any issues, making your purchase more than satisfactory.
PARCEL BOX: WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT
Before accepting any box or parcel, please carefully read the following guide.
- CASE 1: sign WITH reserve
- Make sure the box is unopened, in good condition, and not damaged. If you notice any sign of damage, even a slight one like a hole in the box, then ask the courier to SIGN WITH RESERVE before accepting any package.
Signing the transport document is required upon delivery. Check the following before proceeding:
- On the package, you will find the name you used when ordering;
- Based on the courier’s transport document, the number of packages delivered should correspond to the number of packages delivered;
- The packing is undamaged and whole;
- Scotch tape on the boxes,
- CASE 2: sign WITHOUT reserves
- WHAT TO DO NEXT
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVEN’T RECEIVED EVERYTHING I ORDERED YET?
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I USE A DIFFERENT COURIER TO SHIP MY ORDER?
- Check the boxes and make sure there is not even slight damage in them. If you notice something is not right, then ALWAYS SIGN WITH RESERVES the items and contact the courier right away to report it.
- Check the weight of the packages and make sure that it corresponds to the one written in the document of transportation sent to you on the day of shipping. If the weight does not match, leave the packages untouched and report it to the courier right away.
- After carefully making sure that the packages are not damaged and the weight corresponds, you can proceed to open the boxes and check that the items correspond to those in the invoice. This should be done no later than 48 hours since your order has been delivered.
- We ask you to take A CLEAR AND CONTINUOUS VIDEO of ALL THE ITEMS while opening each box, counting each piece, and send it to us. This is fundamental to make sure that the items are in good condition and that the packing list and invoice match the contents. Please note this is also necessary proof to claim any missing or wrong item.
- Send us the customs bill within 3 MONTHS of the shipping.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY SHIPPING NEEDS TO PASS CUSTOM CLEARANCE?
Terms and conditions of use of the Website
Buono Immobilstock S.r.l. (“Designers Distribution”) the main business, is the articles’ wholesale clothing for men, women and children. Regarding this business we manage this Website “www.designersdistribution.com” (the “Website”).